Monday, May 4, 2009

Barefoot and...

PREGNANT! I can't think of a better way to finish off 2009 than with a new baby. It amazes me that I am this excited. I guess I never thought baby #6 would be as exciting as 1, 2, or 3 (or 4 or 5.) I feel so blessed to be having another baby. I LOVE witnessing the changes a new baby brings to our home and especially with my other kids. They learn things from this experience they wouldn't learn otherwise. So, here we go again!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! How are you feeling?

tatumcraghead@bolgspot.com said...

OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats--I might join you in 3 years with 6 if I can talk Brad into it. Congrats my friend. I am excited fo you . When are you due? When you fing out what it is?

Hillary said...

You silly sidewalker. I'm might possibly be trying to join you, only I'm on #3. I'm a little bit slow.

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Woweee!! Congrats! Let's go for car delivery number two!! LOL! Let us all know if you find out what you're having!!