One year ago today I started this blog. I am thrilled that up to this point I have somewhat kept up with it! I've never been great at keeping a journal. Let me rephrase that, I always KEPT a journal, but after a few months it was forgotten. Instead of starting up again I would use this as an excuse to get a newer, fancier, cuter, newer smelling journal to take it's place. I have a dozen of these unfinished journals. But blogging is for me. I can't go out and buy a new one when this one doesn't have that freshly printed smell anymore. AND most importantly I don't have to see MY ugly hand writing. I think that's the best part.
If I had my way I would celebrate this anniversary with a spankin' new camera. Mine died a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to let it go. Not that it was a good one, but it was the only one I had and times is tough. So no camera for me for a while. I hope this blog AND the summer activities can survive with out the luxury of taking pictures. I think I might cry a little.
1 comment:
Happy Blogiversary. Mine's not until Oct or so. I forget. I have the same Journal problem, I set it on my night stand and I still don't write in it. Thank heavens for blogs.
I wish you had a new camera too. Mine still works but is slower than....something really slow.
Post a Comment