Our little man is 6 months old and doing so many new things.
first tooth
rolling over (better late than never)
finally eating cereal
first suck on a pickle (yea you read that right)

rolling over (better late than never)
finally eating cereal
first suck on a pickle (yea you read that right)
Oh how he loooooved that pickle. I thought it would be funny to give him a little taste. He thought ahhhhhh, something squishy and cold to sink my sore teething gums into. When I pulled it out he cried. So I stuck it back in.
6 things about Cannon: (1) He constantly rocks back and forth (just like Quin). (2) Grunts and GROWLS loudly. (3) Happy and smiley all the time. (4) Is frequently called Butter bean and Cannaboo (5) He's in LOVE with his hands. He gazes at them, talks to them, and sucks on them constantly. (6) Drool and more drool. He's been our only drooly baby. I change his shirts 3 or 4 times a day.
We're enjoying every minute we get with our chunky little Butter bean! We LOVE you Cannaboo!
6 things about Cannon: (1) He constantly rocks back and forth (just like Quin). (2) Grunts and GROWLS loudly. (3) Happy and smiley all the time. (4) Is frequently called Butter bean and Cannaboo (5) He's in LOVE with his hands. He gazes at them, talks to them, and sucks on them constantly. (6) Drool and more drool. He's been our only drooly baby. I change his shirts 3 or 4 times a day.
We're enjoying every minute we get with our chunky little Butter bean! We LOVE you Cannaboo!
2 comments:
It's sad that "the COUG" hasn't caught on for a nickname. He is as cute in person as he is on your blog.
Which reminds me.....when we goin' out again?
Butter bean is a cutie, I can't believe he liked the pickle, Odd for such a small person. What 6months, WOW Time flies doesn't it.
Post a Comment