Brigham turned 10 this week. Where did the time go? How is it that I have been a Mother for 10 years now and each day I feel the expanse of what I don't know grow. I never realized that Mothers weren't always sure of what they were doing until I had children of my own. My hope for my kids right now is that I can be worthy to be the Mom they deserve.
Anywho - back to Brig. He was so excited to turn 10. For the last year and a half he has wanted a motor scooter. He finally got his wish. Brigham has been so good about not getting the things he has wanted for Christmases and Birthdays for the last few years. He was even shorted on allowance. We wanted him to know how proud of him we are for not complaining. He has learned a few things we weren't quite ready to teach him yet. 
10 things about Brigham:
1. He loves airplanes and is already wondering how soon he can start flying lessons. (Ummm how about never?)
2. Makes really weird, really loud noises A LOT.
3. When Todd can't find something, Brigham usually knows where it is.
4. Treats Haydyn like a princess.
5. Loves geography and maps. (Blame his Dad.)
6. If he is not in school, he is wearing a hat.
7. Loves scouts and takes pride in wearing his uniform.
8. Never sleeps past 7:00 am.
9. Finally gave in to Todd buzzing his hair. But only because he wouldn't have to comb his hair for school.
10. Has inherited our love for sushi.
We love you Brigham! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Sushi? I'm a little worried.
WoW 10 years. That means Maddy's got 6 months until the big 10.
He is such a great kid. And all those lessons he's learned to early will make him into an AWESOME hubby and dad.
Wow we live walking distance from a great sushi bar-we've heard! Chase just turned 10 also. I got a cute picture from your Mom with Brigham and Chase together as babies with us holding them-so cute! I'll have to add it to my blog sometime. I changed our blog address. Email me at txpriestley@att.net and I'll email you the address. Right now or you'll forget!
Post a Comment