Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Times

What do you get when you mix 7 people, all throwing-up, and carpet that was cleaned the week before? My family last weekend. Every one of us got sick at some point. Oh wait, I forgot about the dog that had diarrhea in the middle of the family room AND in the hall upstairs just two days after said carpet was cleaned for the first time in 4 (yep 4) years. OK so only 4 of the 7 people actually helped initiate our newly cleaned carpet. Needless to say I have had enough scrubbing, rinsing, wiping, and washing to last me for a while. The scheduled camping trip and Birthday party were sadly postponed and will be written about soon!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

That's the worst weekend I've ever heard of! Barfy carpets! I thought I was upset that I FINALLY washed my outside windows and then it rained for 3 weeks straight. Yours is sooo much worse.

Hope all is well now.