We were ALL thinking it was going to be a girl. A nice little Brady Bunch. Soon after we started the ultra-sound it was VERY clear we were having a BOY! I don't know why we were surprised, I mean there are only two choices here. But everything looked good (which was my main concern) and it's nice to know which names to start focusing on.
My Family has been going to the 4th of July Parade in Provo for over 30 years. We have all had our chance to "sleep" over to save our usual spot. This year Todd, Brigham, and Mallory had their turn. My Dad set out the stuff early on July 3rd and Todd and the kids came later that night. Everything went well, except for the 1:00am downpour. But of course they still had a great time. Can I just say how ANNOYING people are who think they can show up 1/2 hour AFTER the parade starts and lay a blanket out right in front of us? Seriously people. My cousin tried to explain that we had been saving this spot for 24 hours and they had the audacity to waltz in and sit down as if no one was there. Things got a little heated when they wouldn't move. They eventually saw the error of their ways and left. It was quite entertaining. So was the drunk guy across the street. Ahh the 4th of July, it brings out the best in us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! Boys are great! So are girls (at least so far). I'm glad everything looks good with your baby. How are you feeling?
Oh, my gosh! I had no idea there was a drunk guy across the street from us! Dude! What was he doing? Sorry, I've never seen a drunk before and am way too curious for my own good. To change the topic, I was hoping for a girl for you, too. Oh well, I'm sure this boy will be just as adorable as the others! Congrats again! Also, let me know if you need anything....
I will have a boy to play with your boy. (Just a little later than I had expected)
I keep telling Ruby she is going to marry Cole. Hope that's ok.
Lets do a date soon.
Post a Comment