Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cheeeese

The past few years have been TOUGH. This little lady and her sweet, happy spirit have brought sunshine to many cloudy days. Haydyn makes me smile during times that nothing else can. The other kids are full of giggles whenever they are with her. What a blessing this charmer has been!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you have such a sweetie to brighten your day! One of these days when I have the energy to bake again (it might be awile), I will bring you a treat (but don't hold your breath just yet).

Anonymous said...

I will bake you a treat while we are waiting for Michelle to get back in the kitchen. It won't taste good...but it is the thought that counts! I am just ready for warm weather and parks to hang out at. Here's to hanging at Alpine Vista...! Just kidding. Kind of.

Hillary said...

I need some of her this week. Tonsils bug me. So cute little Haydie.