Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SPAtacular!

Mallory turned 7 last week. We threw a SPAtacular birthday party! Of course my camera decided to poop out on me AGAIN! So all of the best pictures didn't take. Not happy.

Kristen, Lindsay, and Kori came to help out with the spa treatments. Mallory and her 7 friends rotated between 4 stations; manicures, pedicures, hair, and make-up. Kudos to Lindsay and Kori for the dang cute hair-dos and sparkly make-up. The girls looked fabulous! I would show you the before and afters but as you know...camera issues!
Then they broke a pinata filled with candy lipsticks, necklaces, and other cute accessories. We had so much fun. What a great girly party. I can't wait to do it again.
Mallory you are so much fun to have in our home. I feel so blessed to be your Mom. You are a great leader and come up with such fun games to play with the boys. You know just how to take care of Haydyn. She is very lucky to have a big sister like you! You are a terrific student and a wonderful example for others. I love how you make friends so easily and care about others.

Happy Birthday... and I love you!




3 comments:

Hillary said...

Maddy needs a SPAtacular b-day party. What a fun party idea. If I ever call you again you can tell me all about it.

Seriously, can't we go out?

Michelle said...

What a fabulous idea for a party! I'm sure all the girls (including you) had a great time!

Anonymous said...

How cute. I bet the girls had a blast! Anything with Mallory is a great time. I bet Jackson could have been talked into wearing a dress just to be with her! Looks like a great time! You sure can throw a party!

Dani