Sunday, January 25, 2009

S.W.A.K.

One of Brigham's many pictures of himself.


5 days and counting. I'm hoping Todd will be home Wednesday.

Today . . . was a long one. But I did it. 6 of us cleaned, clothed, combed, fed, and at church by 8:55. I'm not bragging, just documenting. (Now that I think about it, that is pretty bragworthy.)I don't know how single mothers do it. You ROCK!

So last night we were driving home from Pizza Hut (5 free personal pan pizzas with reading certificates . . . and yes, you can still use them if they are from last year!) and my kids were daring each other to touch tongues. Now come on, we all did it when we were little. Brigham and Quin stuck there tongues out as far as they would go. Slowly they inched closer, closer, closer...touch. Scream...giggle, giggle. "Ewwww! I'd rather do it with Mallory." Says Brig. Once again with Mally. Stick out, giggle, closer, giggle giggle, closer, Mallory puckers up and sneaks in a kiss. "Ewww! I knew she would try to do something ROMANCY!" Ahhh I love it.

Buzz - can't wait until you get home. XOXOX

2 comments:

Hillary said...

You should TOTALLY brag. Brag away! I have a hard time getting the THREE of us out the door and to church by nine!

You are a funner mom than I, that touching tongue's would have put me over the edge, especially if I was already at the end of my rope with the hubby gone.

ROCK ON Sister!

Priestley Bunch said...

I have a hard time getting the kids out to church alone by 2pm! So kuddos to you Jeanne! I'm doing great. Samantha turned 6 on Jan 10th. Is that Mallory's birthday? I have 5 more weeks. Probably it will be after March 8th. Ryan's 3rd b-day is then so we will try to avoid it until after. I'll be 39 weeks then, the furthest I've ever gone! yikes!