(1) Toothpaste rubbed into the carpet. (2) The usual full cup of juice spilled in the kitchen. (3) Poop stepped in, then tracked from the bathroom down the hall to the bedroom (don't ask). (4) Bright green gum smeared all over the leather couch - AHHHH! (5) Marker on the boy's walls, door, face's, feet, legs. (6) Green food coloring. Drip, drip, drip, squeeeeeze onto the carpet. (7) Tube of toothpaste emptied onto the carpet. Again. By the same child. (Grrrrrr). (8) Pee. In Q & C's bedroom. Soaked in. On purpose. Heads are gonna roll. (9) Go-gurt plop plop plopped in the family room.
I give up.
Anyone know a good carpet cleaner?
4 comments:
Oh the agony. What the heck...poop is the worst. No green food coloring is...no maybe the gum, or the go-gurt plops. Oh the agony. And where are the pictures of the marker colored children?
Oh my gosh!!!! Just one of those stories would have sent me through the roof!! We had the same pee problem on the carpet (see my blog) and I had someone suggest to me to buy the big bag of baking soda at Costco, soak up what you can with a rag, sprinkle it all over the spot and let it dry over a day or two, then vacuum. Good luck!!
no comment. Wait...I guess I could have just NOT commented. I hear you sister. I do. Pee stinks. Punishment ideas:
* Don't let them use toothpaste to brush their teeth
* don't feed them or give them drink (they will not produce waste that way)
* Don't let them come in the house.
This is what I do. Your welcome.
I have a better idea, you should just move. Perhaps to Santaquin. Anyone...anyone...
Post a Comment