I'm sooooo behind in my blogging life that I don't know where to start. So lets just skip the past month or two (nothing important happens in March anyway right?) and start with whats going on now. Todd and I are celebrating Anniversary #13 on Sunday. Meaning we'll wake up, say "Happy Anniversary", give each other a smooch, and be on with our day. No fun over-nighter this year. Cannon is still nursing full time and won't take a bottle. Hopefully we'll get out Friday or Saturday for some BIG TIME fun. I'm talking dinner, and if we're lucky... a movie!! I know. We're crazy.
So to celebrate here are 13 reasons I love being married to Todd.
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He makes our kids laugh. Even better, he makes them laugh when they're mad.
3. He fills my car with gas.
4. He doesn't say anything about the fact that after 6 kids my body doesn't look ANYTHING like it did when we were first married.
5. BYU football season is always a BIG deal around here.
6. He's not scared of taking the 4 older kids camping. By himself.
7. He never notices if I havn't gotten around to cleaning the house. (Or if he does, he doesn't say anything.)
8. He likes making the Thanksgiving turkey.
9. He thanks me for washing his clothes.
10. He can fix almost anything that needs fixin'.
11. He reads to the kids and puts them to bed at night.
12. Anytime I need to get out he willingly steps up to take care of the kids.
13. He loves me despite all of my faults.
2. He makes our kids laugh. Even better, he makes them laugh when they're mad.
3. He fills my car with gas.
4. He doesn't say anything about the fact that after 6 kids my body doesn't look ANYTHING like it did when we were first married.
5. BYU football season is always a BIG deal around here.
6. He's not scared of taking the 4 older kids camping. By himself.
7. He never notices if I havn't gotten around to cleaning the house. (Or if he does, he doesn't say anything.)
8. He likes making the Thanksgiving turkey.
9. He thanks me for washing his clothes.
10. He can fix almost anything that needs fixin'.
11. He reads to the kids and puts them to bed at night.
12. Anytime I need to get out he willingly steps up to take care of the kids.
13. He loves me despite all of my faults.
No comments:
Post a Comment