Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm in love...again

Here he is. Cannon Cougar Mecham. And no, I'm not kidding. Cougar really is his middle name. I figured it was my turn to pick a first name. So of course Todd got to pick the middle. And he did. I have grown to like it. After the initial shock wore off.

The stats: 8lbs - 19 1/2 inches
Born 11/09/09 - 7:28 am

Cannon is two weeks old now and things couldn't be going better. My C-section recovery was WAY easier this time around. Cannon fits in with the others seamlessly. He is sleeping really well at night, my guess is that during the day his sleep is constantly interrupted by someone wanting to hold him. So by the time we put him to bed at night he is exhausted.

Each one of our children have added something special to our home. Already I can't imagine life without Cannon.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Well OK, I'll quit begging for a picture. He is so stinking cute.

I love the Coug!

Michelle said...

Congrats! I'm so glad everything is going well!

jennifer said...

He is so cute, I need to come hold him. My baby isn't much of a baby.Glad your doing well!!