Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Four Stars!!!!

Tonight at dinner:

"This is good!"

"I want to eat this for breakfast, and lunch, AND dinner."

"I'm going to eat it all gone."

Whaaaat?! Do my ears deceive me? Am I dreaming? Could it possibly be true? All children happily eating the SAME dinner? And actually ENJOYING it!

And they said it couldn't be done. I . . . . . am AWESOME.

I'll provide the recipe for this four star dinner but remember. . . *results may vary.
(having probs with the blog. I'll post it soon!)

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Has it ever happened? All the family liking the same thing? I didn't know it was possible. Way to go you ARE awsome. hill

eightloves said...

Yeah I want your secret! What incredibly nummy dinner did you make? Last night we had Chinese Chicken salad and all but Joshy liked it. He is just not a fan of noodles. Even when they're top ramen noodles! Crazy kid... ;)

Anonymous said...

sooner than later...eh?!

Brian and Kristin Barlow said...

I need this recipe for sure! Nobody has ever said that at our table!