July 4th has always been a favorite holiday of mine. Ever since I can remember my family has gone to the parade (in Provo) and to see fireworks. My Dad has always saved places for the whole fam to see the parade. Sometimes sleeping over, sometimes waking up at 4:00 a.m. to get the perfect spot (always 800 N. and University!) With the family getting bigger, and Grandad getting older its getting a little trickier. This year Todd and Brigham slept outside with Grandad, Jake, and Jared. Wouldn't you know it, Brigham didn't fall asleep until 2:00 in the morning. But we got the usual spot and had a blast watching the parade. The kids were so excited and loved every minute of it.
Miley Rocks!

On July 2 a friend of mine called saying she had two extra tickets to Stadium of Fire. I jumped at the chance to go and take Mallory. She loves listening to Miley Cyrus's music. The look on her face was priceless when I told her we were going. "I'm going to take my autograph book!" she said. It was so much fun spending that night together. Everything was so exciting for her. I hadn't been to the Stadium of Fire for years and it brought back all of the same emotions as when I was younger. I always feel so blessed to live in this country and for all the rights and freedom we enjoy.
1 comment:
You are one great looking girl, just as pretty as years and years ago!
Post a Comment