Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dance Festival

Mallory and her dance partner.

Brigham dancing to "What time is it?"
from High School Musical.

I was so impressed with Brigham and Mallory at the dance festival this year. Last year Brig was so embarrassed about dancing he didn't even want anyone to come watch. This year he wasn't shy at all. He got his groove on and didn't miss a step (I think wearing a hat helped.) Mallory did the Charleston to perfection. She smiled the whole time and her pose at the end with James Brandt was about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that. They both have had awesome teachers this year and have learned so much. Now it's time for me to step up to the plate and figure out what to do to keep them learning this summer!

No comments: